Wednesday, April 18, 2012

COUNTDOWN: 5 DAYS

Wednesday already - I was quite enjoying the lead-up days to W-T-F!!!  It just seems to gain speed from here throwing ourselves into the weekend at a cracker pace - and right now, SLOW IS GOOD!!!
Hit the pillow at 3am this morning - lots done, not nearly as much as I wanted, but am tracking well today!!!
This happy clicker was up at 7.30am - I had a 8am "Skool-Class" - a Webinar with the Photo Editor of Forbes Magazine - USA - not horses, but I find it brilliant listening, looking and asking  few questions to broaden my view through my lenses!!!
MAYDAY: out of coffee - can't have that, so skipped up to the local and got back at 7.58am - logged on, and didn't miss a second of my class!!!  I have become VERY set in my morning routine ways, and this girl now MUST have a coffee (and I know my flatmate loves his morning java too!).
Now it is 1.05pm - arggghhhhh!
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
Recieved Accreditation Confirmation for: GBR-Houghton Hall International Horse Trial & Round 2: Nations Cup Eventing
Edited some images quickley for the ownders of Parklane Hawk & William Fox-Pitt from Burghley;
Trucking through HOY images...  getting there...
Orders - CHECK
Insurance for my Little Turtle in the UK: awaiting quote
Kentucky MediaUSA Contacts - I have a number of wonderful people from here, and ones my co-photographer-groovers in the UK have connected me with - super important to put time aside to meet people...
Uniform - Pick-Up today (thank goodness, as you can see, my current one is fading.... 
New Shiny Laptop - Purchasing today
Upgrade Camera body & lens - entertaining the idea very seriously - awaiting some call backs from some VERY important people who are doing everything in their power to find what I am looking for!!!  On the other hand, I will be putting  little time aside to have  look in the UK, so it is NOT imperative I do this before I leave - I think I am getting those last minute "I WANT EVERYTHING" moments!!
NEW WEBSITE:  SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED!  Have tested it with my main squeezes in the media world, and I am astounded at the speed and simplicity, yet the security of how these INCREDIBLE photographers have organised and built this Website Design (mine is:
www.libbylawphotography.com (powered by Photoshelter)...
altThanks to my Website Designer and Manager: Edward Stevenson Law (yes - super-talented Brother) - his lessons have been invaluable, and I was nearly in tears once a few things clicked into place that I couldn't get my head around - now, the options just seem simply endless on what I can do to manage my images incredibly effectively, and have everyone be able to view them at incredible quality!
Okay - I had better get my blades on and get out the door!!!  Legs in serious need of a stretch!!!
LOT'S STILL TO DO TODAY - AND ONLY 10.75HRS TO DO IT!!!



Warm regards

Libby Law

LIBBY LAW PHOTOGRAPHY - NZL
libby@libbylawphotography.com
www.libbylawphotography.com
(UK)+44-750-181-6679

(NZ)+64-278-223-403

1 comment:

  1. Looking good there my sister, it will be great to spend some time with you this weekend ahead of your trip to Kentucky.
    Ed

    ReplyDelete