Sunday, April 22, 2012

COUNTDOWN: 20 HOURS TO TAKEOFF!NEW

COUNTDOWN: 20 HOURS TO TAKEOFF!

Hmmmm, well I can say that I am very happy to be sitting here, and have a moment to breath!
90% Packed
Feeling rather relaxed - had a few "moments" over the past few days and actually thought I was going to throw up this afternoon heading to Sylvia Park to post my last orders...  Pick up new Laptop Case (very streamlined), another 1TB Portable Hard Drive (which I am just doing a second back-up to of the past two events).
NEW LLP GEAR...
Haha, my suitcase consists of:
The necessities (sure I don't have to list these)
My LLP gear
1 x Pair Jeans
1 x Pair Heels
2 x non-LLP-tops
1 x Funky Leather Jacket
1 x TomTom for my Little Turtle (had to bring it home with me last year as I needed it for the hire car I took to the airport!!!)

10 x Orders for drop off in the USA & UK!  How's that for service with a smile!!!   It's just a shame I can't slap a stamp on myself and send me express!!!
1 x LLP: 2011 UK-Europe "INSPIRE" Book to show our STUNNING riders over there

2011 UK-Europe "INSPIRE"
 Carry On:

My beautiful babies - all four of them (2 x Canon's, 1 x Toshiba, 1 x HP) - my little digital family is expanding!!!!  And they are all so well behaved!!!

Car:
Being dropped off in the morning out in Hunua (GORGEOUS Angela & Tich - you are ROCKSTARS allowing me to do this....

Pick-Up:
My wonderful mother is still here, so she is beetling out behind me, we shalt enjoy a quick cuppa, then have to hot-foot it back here to quadruple check everything...

Okay: I shall be FB'ing tomorrow, but for now, I must sign off!

NEXT BLOG: USA-ROLEX KENTUCKY 3 DAY EVENT...

HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS, THIS IS GOING TO BE INCREDIBLE!

2012 USA-UK-EU " B E L I E V E " - DO YOU BELIEVE.....?

LIBBY-LIVE - from Auckland, NZL




No comments:

Post a Comment