Saturday, April 21, 2012

COUNTDOWN: 3 DAYS

COUNTDOWN: 3 DAYS

You know, I keep having these hilarious sensations of wonder when doing things like:
LITTLE FRIDGE - BIG ATTITUDE!
LOTSA ROOM FOR ALL!!

DUCK-AND-ROLL-BED
 Opening the fridge - IT IS SO BIG!!!
Going into the bathroom - IT IS SO BIG!!! (and shower pressure - BLISS!)
Getting into bed - THERE IS SO MUCH AIR AROUND IT!!!


BATH-ROOM? BATH-NOOK!!!
You may wonder what the heck I am on about, but knowing I am heading back into the cute confines of my Little Turtle - these things above keep WHIZZING through my head multiple times a day!!!  Not that I am going to pine over them - this little gypsy loves her cozy 2nd home in which I wake up in some of the most magnificent places all over the UK-IRL-EU!!!





And, even better, due to the INCREDIBLE ways of todays social media and digital world - THERE IS ROOM FOR EVERYONE TO JOIN ME - wherever my Camera's, Laptop & BlackBerry are - YOU ARE ALL THERE TOO - goodness, it would be extremely lonely without you all!!!


FRANCE
BELGIUM
ENGLAND
TODAY: 10.30pm Friday 20 April
17" BEAUTY!
WE LOVE HP!

Picked up my new EXTREMELY SHINY laptop - OMG - she's beautiful!!!  (Still using my trusty old one right now - I think I am a bit scared of scratching the newbie!!!)... 


Let the software transfer proceed:  and who should be flying in in about 3hrs - but my IT-GUY - my beautiful brother Ed, who IS my Online Manager and quite simply - my hero!!!
Went to pick up the two jackets I forgot to include in my LLP-Embroidery Party - and they had forgotten to put the front-left-breast logo on - so, yep, now I am whisking there again Monday @ 12noon!  Can't be having no logo on the front - what would I be able to go by to make sure I am still where I should be if I don't have my name directly under my nose!!!!? (Well, slightly to the left, under my nose!!!).

Some VERY impressive orders coming through constantly has kept me running around in part-glee-part-fear of how fast the minutes slip by...  was hoping to do the majority of packing today - haha - NOT A CHANCE!!!  Ummmm, tomorrow???  (I can see Monday rolling around very fast and me still tip-tapping madly away here!).

My gorgeous Mother arrived today too, me being her baby (yup, always the baby of the family no matter how many years I have been blinking!)...  I must say, even with everything I have to do over these last days, it is just incredibly special to have her here - I just adore her, and will be spending as much time as poss with her (she has offered to help me clean tomorrow - YAY!!!)...
MY BOOK...
I also recieved my book today - hand delivered by my brother - and it is a brilliant recap of last years fabulous season - ONE OF A KIND...

Okay, back to my editing now, just finishing it off,,,  FEELING REMARKABLY CALM....  Should I be worried???...
UK-EU "INSPIRE" SEASON
IN 100 PAGES...

LIBBY-LIVE



k

No comments:

Post a Comment